Summer is the time to show off all your hard work, but are you ready for a next level challenge? Get a great total body workout without losing too much of what’s left of this summer weather! The intensity in this ab routine will get you sweating, fire up that metabolism and shred that fat!!
Start with 10-15 minutes of cardio of choice.
Grab a plate weight that you can press above your head, and 2 that you can do front and lateral raises with.
Perform this routine 4 times with 10 reps
1. Squat to standing over head press with large plate
2. Walking lunges with lateral plate raises
3. Side step squats with W form plate curls
4. Push-ups with 10 second hold at the top for planks.
Use large plate weight and the 2 lighter plates
Perform this routine 3-4 times
1. 10 (each side) Extended plate (heavy) hold, torso twist with pause
2. 10 Toe touches with one to two of the lighter plates
3. 10 (each side) Wood Choppers with plate
4. 20 total Mountain Climbers
5. 10 (each side) Russian twist with plate
About the Author
JOSE & ANNASTASHIA are independent representatives for ItWorks Global; an all natural health and wellness company. Annastashia has 8 years of experience in the fitness industry and loves getting involved in the West MI community. Jose and Annastashia are true entrepreneur who strives to help inspire and teach as many people how to be healthy, successful and obtain the life they deserve. www.fitwithflores.com
Mar 12, 2018 0The Grand Rapids Public Museum (GRPM) continues the 2018...
Jan 26, 2018 0Rhiannon Giddens, co-founder of the GRAMMY award-winning...
Jun 06, 2017 0By Samantha Suarez For a city as vibrant in the music, art,...
No Events were found.
May 25, 2015 0por Juan Daniel Castro Enclavado entre los barrios de East Hills y Heritage...
May 25, 2015 0¿A quién no le gusta un buen platillo de enchiladas y frijoles refritos?...
May 24, 2015 0Lugar: Grand Rapids Civic Theatre 30 Division Ave N, Grand Rapids,MI Cuando:...
May 24, 2015 0El primero de los 14 nuevos episodios se estrenará este domingo 14 de junio a...